Schools & Colleges

What Are The Rates?

We do a lot of service and repair work on sewing machines from schools & colleges. Naturally the Best time for School repairs is during the Holiday periods.

We collect locally and can collect using a courier anywhere within the mainland UK. Depending on quantity and condition we do strive to turn around school or college orders with the set holiday period, On extremely busy times we may outsource work to a local industial specialist or Independant engineer to ensure our deadlines are met, without compromise of quality. No need for advanced booking our facility is always ready and equipped.

During 2011 we serviced over 100 sewing machines from schools and colleges, Roughly 60% of which were from local educational establisments the other 40% were sent to us from all over the UK. Statiscically 84% of the sewing machine received were repaired without additional costs being incurred and less than 5% were unrepairable which were then returned and not charged for.

Our General charge for educational sewing machine repairs is £25.00 (plus VAT) This is the most competitive price within the UK.

General Telephone Enquiries

Why not give us a call,

Typical Faults

  • Missing stitches
  • Thread Braking
  • Thread getting Caught underneath
  • Motor Slipping

Areas covered

We cover all of England, Scotland and Wales.